Do you have what it takes?
Plaudits & prizes await: IIB Awards 2018 is open to entries
A brand new category for 2018
For our seventh year honouring the world's most awesome information design, we're introducing Breaking News - to celebrate work created around current affairs and a tight (max 72 hours) turnaround.
2018's categories are:
- Arts, Entertainment & Pop Culture
- Breaking News
- Leisure, Games & Sport
- Maps, Places & Spaces
- People, Language & Identity
- Politics, Global & Humanitarian
- Science & Technology
Prizes & plaudits
Thanks to our beloved sponsors Kantar we offer $25k in cash prizes plus the all-important trophies.
Everyone selected for the shortlist gets a pair of free invites to our magnificently fun party.
Previous winners have landed new clients, book deals, investment, jobs with hot startups...plus a feature spot on InformationIsBeautiful.net.
How to enter
Professional practitioners, dataviz studios, agencies & media organisations pay to submit work; students and members of the public whose work has not been professionally commissioned or published may enter for free. This guarantees a place in our showcase and a chance for consideration by judges for the longlist.
Any piece created between 1st June 2017 and 7 September 2018 is eligible, as long as you have not entered it in any previous Information is Beautiful Awards.
So enter now - or be inspired over the coming months to create new pieces around one of our topics.
:: Enter now
- Entries now open - Tues 5 June 2018
- Entry deadline Fri 7 Sep, 11:59pm PST
- Showcase announced Tues 11 Sep
- Longlist announced Tues 18 Sep
- Shortlist announced & public voting opens Tues 2 Oct
- Voting closes Fri 19 Oct, 11.59pm PST
- Winners announced start Dec 2018.
:: Learn about 2018's categories & prizes