Community vote is open: vote for your favorite shortlisted work
With the announcement of the shortlist last week, we are entering the final judging phase to determine the 2023 winners across 9 categories and 7 Special Awards. While our panel of judges finalize the winners for each category, we invite you to cast your vote on your favorite work! The Community Vote, which opens today, is a Special Award that all shortlisted entries are eligible to win. The winner of this Award will take home a $1,000 cash prize.
If you’re a shortlistee, share your entry with your network widely and encourage people to cast a vote for the top entry this year!
How the voting process works
- You can submit one vote per category (this year, there are 9 Category Awards)
- Only unique votes from registered users will be included in the final count. This process helps ensure that voting is fair and that each person can cast a single vote per category
- The entry with the most votes will the win the Community Vote, and will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Nov 4th
- Voting closes Oct 15th, 23:59 PT
- Shortlistees are welcome to submit a vote for their own entry
How to cast your vote
- Login to the IIB Awards website by clicking on “Sign In” at the top of the site. If you don’t have an account, you can register here.
- Go to the shortlisted entry page and find the section with the “Vote” button, click on it to cast your vote.
- And you’re done! Remember, you can submit a vote in each of the 9 categories, so keep browsing the shortlist showcase to see which entries you want to vote for.
Refer to our FAQs page.