Sondage Ipsos by AFP Graphics
This survey is an estimate of the political balance of power at the time of the survey, not a prediction of the outcome of the upcoming elections.
The reliability of a survey depends on its method and on the number of people interviewed. Percentages represent the voting intentions of the surveyed certain to go to vote.
95% margin of error: at the level of the French population registered on the electoral roll, the probability that the real result of each candidate lies outside the margin of error is 5%.
CreditsFred Bourgeais - AFP Graphics